Collection of Information
We collect and store information about users who access PeytonPlace.com. That information includes (but is not necessarily limited to) the following:
- The IP address of the computer which you are using to access PeytonPlace.com;
- The domain name from which you are accessing the internet when you access PeytonPlace.com;
- The operating system and the browser which you are using to access PeytonPlace.com;
- The date, time and duration for which you access PeytonPlace.com;
- The URLs of the PeytonPlace.com pages which you access;
- If you complete one of the online forms on PeytonPlace.com, the information which you provide on that form, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number and any additional information or query which you include on the form.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about users who access PeytonPlace.com. That use includes (but is not necessarily limited to) the following:
- Improving the scope and quality of the information which we provide on the pages of PeytonPlace.com;
- Improving navigation for users between the areas, pages and sections of PeytonPlace.com and other websites;
- Measuring the number of visitors to different areas and pages of PeytonPlace.com;
- Responding to specific queries which users send to us via the online forms on PeytonPlace.com;
- Supporting the security of PeytonPlace.com and the information which it contains.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit PeytonPlace.com. These advertising companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, learn more about privacy here.
Protection of Information
We protect the personal information we collect about users who access PeytonPlace.com. That protection includes (but is not necessarily limited to) the storage of personal information on computer systems to which access is restricted by physical and electronic security measures.
Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose to any other party the personal information we collect about any user who accesses PeytonPlace.com, unless:
- We have been requested by the user to provide information to the user, such that provision of the information requires disclosure of personal information to a third party; or
- We are authorized or required by law to do so.
Correction of Information
Any user of PeytonPlace.com may request access to, and correction of, any personal information which we hold in respect of the user. The user may alternatively request us to access and to correct that information.
We may attempt to place a text file (called a cookie) on the hard disk of the computer which any user of PeytonPlace.com uses to access PeytonPlace.com. Users may configure their web browsers to either not accept cookies, or to prompt the users to accept or reject cookies each time an attempt is made to place a cookie on the users' computer hard disks.
May 24, 2013